Wednesday 22 January 2014

Let's Get Naked


The Naked palettes... What can I say, they are hands down the most awesome and amazing eyeshadow palettes, ever. Naked and Naked 2 were around for quite a while but Naked 3 joined the family only a month or so ago, and unlike the first two, the neutral shadows were replaced with pink-toned ones. Absolutely beautiful. These palettes are always the ones I choose from when I pack up my makeup bag for travelling, each contains 12 shades and it's extremely easy to create day and night looks. Also, there is no odd colours in any of them. The price tag might be a little scary, £36/£37 quid is quite a lot for a product but if you think about it, 12 great quality eyeshadows and a makeup brush... Saves money in the long run. The texture of the shadows is smooth and buttery, they blend out really well and are super long-lasting. Plus, Urban Decay is known for their eyeshadow pigmentation, need I say more. If I was to choose only one I would probably go for no 2. This is just a general post about the awesomeness of the Naked palettes as I want to go into a bit more depth with each in separate posts. So yeah, if you're looking for eyeshadows I would definitely recommend these beauties. They're just the best. Nice one, Urban Decay.


Shades (from top & left to right):
Naked: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep, Gunmetal
Naked 2: Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout
Naked 3: Strange, Dust, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Trick, Nooner, Liar, Factory, Mugshot, Darkside, Blackheart

What is your favourite palette? Have you tried any of the Naked ones?

xoxo
Natalia

1 comment:

  1. I havent bought this palettes... but I have the Naked Basics and I love it!

    ReplyDelete