Since it's payday next week I decided to put together a little wishlist to help me list down a few products that I've been thinking of for the past few weeks. I find it way easier to go shopping knowing what I want rather than just randomly looking for new makeup and ending up with products I don't even use after a week or two. So, here it goes...
1. theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer - unfortunately it's not out yet, but I've been using (and loving) both, Mary-Lou Manizer and Betty-Lou Manizer for a while now and they are so great. This one is a peachy pink colour and I bet it will be just as brilliant as the other two. Definitely need to get this.
2. Too Faced Candlelight Glow - this must be one of the prettiest highlighters I've ever seen. I've got a couple of Too Faced products and they are great quality, hopefully this one will be added to my makeup bag soon.
3. Bourjois Paris Color Edition 24h Eyeshadows - I've been loving the Maybelline cream shadows for I don't know how long now and I really want to try something new. I've seen the Bourjois shadows on a fair amounts of blogs now and all the reviews were positive so I'm looking forward to trying these.
4. Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour in Comedia - I got my first Chanel lipstick for Christmas and I'm obsessed. I'm thinking of getting this shade, it's so nice. I just wish the price tag was a little kinder.
5. Benefit Rockateur - I remember people complaining about the size of this blush before it hit the shelves, but then after trying it out everyone loved it. I've heard so many good things about it that now I want it. Oh well.
6. Rimmel Rockin Curves - I'm really curious about the wand of this mascara. I just got rid of a couple mascaras today, so I have space for a new one now. This one could be a either great or disappointing but I really want to give it a go.
7. Sleek Eau La La Liners - I came across these when I was reading a magazine at work the other day and instantly fell for them, plus I could use a new eyeliner or two. I've not tried many Sleek products so I look forward to trying these.
8. Sigma brushes - this is something I've been dying to get for ages and ages, I keep hearing how brilliant they are and I don't think I can resist them anymore.
What's on your wishlist? Have you tried anything that's on my wishlist?