Oh well, since it's time for my 100th post now (happy times!) I decided to write about something I'm absolutely in love with at the moment, it's kind of becoming a little obsession of mine actually. Yes, as you can tell from the post title, it's blushes. I have a few I use regularly, well, much more often than other ones I have, but I caught myself wanting more and more every time I get a new one (?!). This post is about blushes I have been in love with for a while now (well, except Hervana because I only just got it a couple of weeks ago but it's just so gorgeous) and a few I'd love to get my hands on. Right, here we go...
1. theBalm Frat Boy (£16 via feelunique.com) - I think this is my favourite out of all, it's just the perfect colour - a combination of pink, peach, apricot and coral. It's long-lasting, easy to apply and blendable. A little goes a long way with this product. Love it, love it, love it.
2. Benefit Hervana (£23.50) - this one is my latest addition to the little blush collection that's going on in my vanity drawer, it's a lovely light pink shade that gives my face a natural, pretty finish (but more on that one coming soon as I've not reviewed it just yet).
3. Stila Lillium (£16) - this one is actually the only cream blush that I like, nothing else really appeals to me for some reason (but I do want to try more because I'm probably missing out on some good ones). It looks a bit dark in the pan but goes on pink, I remember I wanted to get it straight away after swatching it. It's nicely pigmented, stays on for ages and it's surprisingly easy to apply. It's a winner basically.
4. Bourjois 95 Jasper Rose (£7.99) - it's a brilliant peachy-pink shimmery shade but the shimmer is not overpowering, it's got just the right amount of it. It's one of the first blushes I really liked, and it also made me fall for the brand once again (their eyeshadow pots put me off a little). This is another long-lasting blush, applies easily and is buildable.
5. NYX Mocha (£6) - it's shade-wise quite similar to Frat Boy, but its texture is more smooth (in fact NYX blushes have the smoothest texture out of all blushes I tried). It's really pigmented though, so it's really easy to overdo it, literally a touch is enough (at least it is for my pale skin). All 3 NYX blushes I own are amazing but this shade just attracts me that tiny bit more.
Have you tried any of those blushes? What are your go-to blushes?