Tuesday 26 March 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains

I was thinking about Just Bitten Kissable for a while now but something was always holding me back for some reason. Now that I've tried (and loved) Max Factor's lip pencils I decided it was time to try Revlon ones. And I so wish I tried them ages ago, they are brilliant. However, I'm not too impressed with the colour range, well not the one we have here in the UK - I love the shades they have in the US (that was probably one of the reasons I didn't get Just Bitten Kissable earlier, I was looking for the colours that were only available in America, silly me). Anyway, enough complaining. When I swatched it in store it seemed quite sheer but once I applied it on I got the exact colour the stick contains. It smells minty, which is cool but I was never a big fan of it. Also, it has a twist up mechanism - amazing, it's so handy and convenient, I hate when while sharpening the sharpener gets to the writing of the product. The lip stains are very moisturizing and blend in really easily, they are also buildable so you decide how intense you want the colour to be. The staying power is good too, they last for hours, however they need touching up every now and then. Overall, the product itself is great and I will get a few more shades, but I wish they smelt different and I wish there was more colours to choose from.
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain: £7.99 (each)


xoxo
NATALIA

18 comments:

  1. I have crush too and it's such an amazing, deep colour. I find that it really does stain my lips so I try not to wear it if I have something important/uni the next day but the lasting power ir the colour is amazing!
    Abigail x

    http://www.flawsandceilings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Honey! It leaves a nice stain! That sucks that you don't have all the US colors.

    simplecharmbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love those!
    try ordering off of walmsrt.com
    not sure how much shipping would cost for shipping since you are in the uk.
    http://thelittledaintysailor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the two colors I have :) I don't love them but I think they're still nice lip products xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these stains but have never actually tried these two shades. They look lovely, I'm definitely gonna pick these up! :)

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the honey one! :) I like these lip colours, they aren't too extreme!

    http://loislennon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of the Honey Douce one, will be definitely trying these soon.
    Great post
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are pretty colours!

    Kimberley x

    www.kimberleysbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one and I like it a lot!

    http://gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sound of the minty smell. The twist up mechanism sounds great too. For the reasons you described, I tend to avoid pencil lip products like this, but that sounds like such a good way of getting around it. Love the look of 'Crush.'

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the smell of mint so maybe I will try these, they look lovely :) But how do you get more product to come out when the nib goes blunt? (that makes no sense haha)

    Charlotte xxx
    http://charlottesconfashions.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has a twist up mechanism so you twist up the product. ^^b

      Delete
  12. Ahhh I really want to try this!

    Just to say that I'm no longer posting on rachelsgonevintage (you can get rid of the banner if you want:)) I'm now on tawnyfawns.blogspot.co.uk! (A joint blogger with my friend:D)

    Lots of love, rach x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love these revlon balm stains...thanks for following me hun...followed ya back..xoxo

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been wanting to try these for a while now, I've heard good things!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these! I have, Romantic, Honey, and Rendevouz and they are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Great colors!! Want them! Would you like to follow each other via GFC, bloglovin' and facebook?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  17. my favourite would be the crush benguin one however i really need a light pink so i'll probably but the other one lovely post x
    justsayjess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete